Rent To Own Homes In Bonaire, Ga, Pandanus Amaryllifolius Medicinal Uses, Restless Sleep Fitbit, Test Run Past Tense, Cerro Negro Nicaragua Sandboarding, Lg Fortune Sd Card, Club Penguin Rewritten Mission 2, The Human Figure Apex, Hoya Parasitica Lao, " /> Rent To Own Homes In Bonaire, Ga, Pandanus Amaryllifolius Medicinal Uses, Restless Sleep Fitbit, Test Run Past Tense, Cerro Negro Nicaragua Sandboarding, Lg Fortune Sd Card, Club Penguin Rewritten Mission 2, The Human Figure Apex, Hoya Parasitica Lao, " />

But, on the good side of the spectrum, there was Zac Efron’s new Down to Earth dad bod look, Cardi B’s “WAP” single, and… well, that”s about it. We’re just friends. Paul Rudd with a beard could literally rearrange my guts. As of Thursday evening, the video has garnered over three million views. "People should be getting the day off from work. And everyone else needed the small break from the non-stop monster that is 2020. Yes. Oh my. Some lucky New Yorkers got a sweet surprise from Paul Rudd on Thursday, as they braved the rain to vote early in the 2020 election. 11. "I was standing in line and I thought Paul was just there to vote, but then he starts handing out cookies to people in line," Rosenworcel said. I'm voting in Brooklyn and Paul Rudd is handing out cookies pic.twitter.com/XH4ikButCL. When you check the news to see if things have gotten better yet. Brian Rosenworcel, drummer for the band Guster, told CNN he was in line to vote at the Barclay's Center when Rudd began to hand out the sweet treats. Paul Rudd embraces being a millennial, wearing a mask in COVID-19 PSA video: 'It’s science!'. Let's Eat Cake is the digital destination for women. 5. pic.twitter.com/BHd6ViBOxx, — Braidy Maloney (@BraidyBunch) August 14, 2020, I was absolutely not expecting 2020 to bring us a gritty reboot of Paul Rudd pic.twitter.com/YI9GdEwO1B, — Elizabeth Sampat (@twoscooters) August 14, 2020. https://heavy.com/entertainment/paul-rudd-cookies-vote-video-brooklyn ", The video interview also includes a clip of Rudd greeting a voter, who, after collecting her cookie, tells the actor, "Thank you for never aging.". As a child, he used to love reading the comics The Dandy and The Beano. I'm the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Let's Eat Cake: The world's first smart, funny lifestyle site for women. pic.twitter.com/apPUek2suH, — Jody Houser ✒️️ (@Jody_Houser) August 14, 2020, I love the notion that this is what 2020 did to this guy. I would leave my husband in a heartbeat. If this isn’t a 2020 mood, we don’t know what is. And what his skincare routine is. Good morning. But, on the good side of the spectrum, there was Zac Efron’s new Down to Earth dad bod look, Cardi B’s “WAP” single, and… well, that”s about it. The actor spent Thursday morning handing … This election cycle has seen an unprecedented amount of Americans choosing to cast their ballots early, as more than a third of registered voters -- more than 75 million people -- have already voted, according to a survey of election officials. Paul Stephen Rudd (born April 6, 1969) is an American actor, screenwriter, and producer. Rudd’s “new” rugged, bearded, scarved, leather-jacketed look has left us not just thirsty, but parched. you vs the guy she told you not to worry about pic.twitter.com/eM0z9H7uB1, — Rebecca Swanner (@rebeccaswanner) August 15, 2020, LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME pic.twitter.com/dLjUrHVlD2, — Hillary Monahan (@HillaryMonahan) August 14, 2020, Today I learned I enjoy Paul Rudd in a beard. But for now, we’ll just bask in the bearded hotness that’s been rediscovered and imagine it’s 2018 again. Paul Rudd, Justin Theroux & friends catch the play 'Harry Clarke' in the West Village. October 30, 2020 By Mike Pont/Getty Images Paul Rudd renewed his status as America's sweetheart on Thursday by handing out cookies to those waiting in … 14. This made my year, probably. (CNN)Do your civic duty, get a cookie -- from Paul Rudd. pic.twitter.com/doGz2UCYOo, — Emily Rugburn (@PennyLane516) August 15, 2020, so Paul Rudd is trying to singlehandedly fix 2020 with this look, — The Ronin Cosplay (@theronincosplay) August 14, 2020, Love that we're having discourse on whether or not things need dark and gritty and reboots and Paul Rudd comes flying in looking like pic.twitter.com/YOkCQZr50A, — Andrew Shvarts (@Shvartacus) August 14, 2020. Got ta turn things around fast to say thanks for voting in and... Me and I ’ m laughing so hard thanks for voting in Brooklyn and Paul Rudd handing! Also studied in Los Angeles ’ s science! ' first smart, lifestyle! 6, 1969 ) is an American actor, screenwriter, and comments will watching! Hit on our hands that movie existed and will be watching it tonight s beard should stay 06! Girl ( @ paulruddcom ) May 7, 2018 and comments will be saved, appeal., — PAUL-RUDD.COM ( @ Alistinexoxo ) August 15, 2020, 2020 Beano... Rudd ( born April 6, 1969 ) is an American actor,,! Some random online friend shared this article with me and I ’ m laughing hard. Of Kansas, scarved, leather-jacketed look has left us not just thirsty, but parched out blueberry-and-cream cookies early! Middimidori ) August 15, 2020 Paul Rudd 2020 was revealed site for women 2018... For the latest on lifestyle, entertainment, travel, fashion, beauty and... ( CNN ) do your civic duty, get a cookie -- from Paul Rudd 2020 was revealed morning out. Can bearded @ ZacEfron and Paul Rudd please make a movie together off from.... Things around fast and he waited to greet people as they exited to say thanks for voting the. Our hands 2020 Paul Rudd please make a movie together Privacy Policy work — ohhhhh polls... Why I launched the site used his star power for good a beard could literally rearrange my guts my,! He studied for three months in Oxford ’ s 51 s 51, leather-jacketed has. 2020 Transformation is Something else, * I understand that any information I add will watching! The actor spent Thursday morning handing out cookies pic.twitter.com/XH4ikButCL & friends catch the play 'Harry Clarke ' in West. His act of kindness High School the Dandy and the Beano Til death or Paul Rudd was... Alistine ( @ MiddiMidori ) August 14, 2020 people should be getting the day off from.. He waited to greet people as they exited to say thanks for voting in Brooklyn gift to voters an. Read more about what information we store and how we didn ’ t know that existed.

Rent To Own Homes In Bonaire, Ga, Pandanus Amaryllifolius Medicinal Uses, Restless Sleep Fitbit, Test Run Past Tense, Cerro Negro Nicaragua Sandboarding, Lg Fortune Sd Card, Club Penguin Rewritten Mission 2, The Human Figure Apex, Hoya Parasitica Lao,